DHL Express worldwide shipping & up to 60 EUR discount. Made & delivered from the EU. 🇪🇺
General conditions of the DoggoCollar online store
1. These General Terms and Conditions determine the conditions for using the DoggoCollar store, namely:
a) the rules and conditions for placing Orders in the DoggoCollar store electronically;
b) the rules for concluding Contracts for the purchase and sale of Products offered in the DoggoCollar store
2. The DoggoCollar online store, available at: https://www.doggocollar.tech/, is managed by "DoggoCollar" OOD, Company Number: 206695547, VAT ID: BG206695547, registered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities under Registration Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. The customer can contact the seller in writing at the address for correspondence: Sofia, ZIP Code 1404, Slavovitsa St., bl. 24E, office 2, Bulgaria or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The terms used in the General Terms and Conditions mean:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, possessing full legal capacity for legal actions, who shops in the Store;
2. User - is a natural person who buys goods from the Store, which are not intended for carrying out commercial or professional activity and who acts outside the scope of his commercial or professional activity according to § 13, item 1 of the additional provisions of the Law on the Protection of Users;
3. Product – goods and services offered for sale in the Store;
4. General terms and conditions – the present General terms and conditions of the DoggoCollar Internet Store;
5. Shop - DoggoCollar Internet trading platform, available at: https://www.doggocollar.tech/ through which the Seller, based on the conditions specified in the General Terms and Conditions, offers its Products for sale electronically;
6. Seller - the legal entity specified in § 1(1) of these General Terms and Conditions, namely - "DoggoCollar" OOD, Company Number: 206695547, which is a party to the Purchase and Sale Agreement and which is also the administrator of the Store's website;
7. Purchase and sale contract - a contract concluded between the Seller and the Customer in the Store, through which the sale of goods is carried out as part of an organized distance sales system without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Customer through the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract, including at the time of conclusion of the contract.
8. Consumer protection law - promulgated, State Gazette, no. 99 from 9.12.2005, in force from 10.06.2006;
9. Electronic commerce law - promulgated, State Gazette, no. 51 of 23.06.2006, in force from 24.12.2006;
10. Order – statement of the will of the Customer, who declares his direct desire to enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Products.
§ 3. General provisions
1. The General Terms and Conditions are mandatory for all Customers of the Store. By accessing the Store, purchasing products and/or services, the Customer declares that he is familiar with, accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions. The customer also undertakes to comply with all other conditions set by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international legislation, even if they are not explicitly mentioned in these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Any use of the Store means that the Customer: (a) has familiarized himself with these General Terms and Conditions and (b) has agreed to abide by them unconditionally, and the Seller is not responsible if the Customer has not familiarized himself with these General Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall not be liable for any damages, losses and breach of warranty conditions arising from the Customer's failure to comply with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation.
§ 4. Rules for using the Store
1. Customers may place orders and purchase Products without registering with an account in the Store and will be asked for information that is essential for the processing of the Order.
2. The Customer declares that all the data provided by him for the purpose of fulfilling the Order are correct, and the Seller is not obliged to check their reliability and correctness.
3. All Products and Services, including those on promotion/discount, are sold and delivered while they are available, even if this is not explicitly stated in the Store.
§ 5. Submission and execution of Orders
1. The Seller enables the conclusion of a Purchase and Sale Agreement by submitting an Order by the Customer online through the Store's platform.
2. All Products offered in the Store are new, free of physical and legal defects.
3. When ordering the DoggoCollar Smart, the Customer receives accompanying documentation, an integral part of the packaging, which describes the functions of the device, the method of access to the DoggoCollar application, through which all services and functionalities can be managed, as well as access to the use of the services.
4. In order to conclude a Contract of Sale through the Store, the Products must be selected by taking additional technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer available on the Store's website.
5. Until he presses the "Pay now" button, the Customer can change the entered data, correct errors and the selected Products.
6. After the Customer has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will appear, which will contain information about:
a) subject of the Order (Product name, type, number; color);
b) subtotal price and total price of the ordered Products, including the cost of delivery;
c) selected payment method;
d) address used for billing and shipping purposes;
e) method and address for delivery of the Products.
7. In order for the Order to be sent, it is necessary for the Customer to press the "Pay now" button. The sending of the Order by the Customer constitutes a statement of will to conclude a Purchase and Sale Agreement with the Seller, according to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
8. After submitting the Order, the Customer receives an email confirming that the order has been received.
9. The order made through the online Store does not have the quality of a distance sales contract, but represents an agreement on the part of the Client to receive the Product or service for payment under the conditions specified in the Order. The purchase and sale contract is considered concluded at the moment the Customer has paid for the ordered Products.
10. Only correctly submitted Orders will be fulfilled. A correctly submitted Order means the entry by the Customer of all the data necessary for the conclusion of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and its execution. The order will not be fulfilled in the event that:
a) the Customer has indicated incorrect or incorrect contact information, due to which the order cannot be fulfilled;
b) an objectively justified assumption by the Seller that the Order submitted by the Customer is an attempted fraud has occurred, which should be understood as any action by the Customer related to the submission and execution of the Order, which is illegal and in particular activities such as: breaching the Store's protection, using the Store's platform contrary to its intended purpose.
§ 6. Prices
1. All product prices include VAT at the applicable rate in EUR. The published prices of the products are final. The final price is the price that is visible to the Customer at the time of submitting the Order.
2. The price of the delivery is indicated during the submission of the Order and is determined by the territory to which the delivery is made. When submitting the order, the delivery price is written in the "Delivery" field.
3. All expenses for bank transfers and currency conversion are borne by the Client.
4. Import duties, other taxes (other than VAT) and charges are not included in the price of the Products or the cost of delivery.
§ 7. Delivery and methods of payment
1. The delivery of the Products is carried out:
- on the territory of Bulgaria
- by courier.
- abroad by the courier DHL. The delivery is made in the territory of countries in which DHL makes deliveries in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of DHL. More information about shipping conditions is available in the shipping section, which you can find at the following link: https://www.doggocollar.tech/pages/shipping-returns
2. The possible payment methods will be displayed to the Customer through the purchase process. The proposed method of payment for the price of the Products is prepayment before delivery of the Products to the Customer. Payment is made through electronic payment systems. The customer can pay for the order by:- Visa, Mastercard, American Express payment cards; The seller does not charge additional fees when paying in this way, but it is possible that the bank issuing the card used by the customer may charge an additional fee. This is an individual issue for each Client.
3. The execution of the Order will take place after the Seller receives confirmation of receipt of the payment from the operator of the electronic payment system.
4. The Seller retains title to the purchased Products until the price of the Products has been paid in full.
§ 8. Right to withdraw from the Purchase and Sale Agreement
1. According to Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, except for the costs expressly stated in these General Terms and Conditions in within 14 days from the day of acceptance of the Products by the User or by a third party other than the courier and indicated by the User. In the case of multiple Products in one order, delivered separately, after 14 days from the day on which the User or a third party other than the courier, but indicated by the User, accepts the last Product ordered in one order.
2. The User can inform the Seller of his desire to withdraw from the contract in writing, sending the corresponding statement to the address: Internet store DoggoCollar OOD, Sofia, ZIP Code 1404, Slavovitsa St., bl. 24E, office 2, Bulgaria with recommended note: "DoggoCollar store - return or exchange"
3. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the User should inform the Seller of his desire to withdraw from the contract and by stating unequivocally in another way his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unambiguous statement of his will to withdraw from the contract in another form, and preferably by email.
4. In order to comply with the period for withdrawal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement, it is sufficient for the User to send a message about the exercise of the applicable right of withdrawal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement before the expiration of the 14-day period specified in § 8 (1) of these General Terms and Conditions.
5. The Seller refunds all payments received by the User, including the costs of delivery of the goods in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was notified of the User's decision to exercise his right to withdraw from the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
6. The Seller refunds the payment to the same payment method that was used in the original transaction, unless the Customer agrees otherwise. The Customer can specify a bank account number (IBAN) to which the Seller can transfer the amount. In any case, the User does not bear any fees related to the refund. The Seller may delay refunding the payment until the product is received or until the User provides the Seller with proof of shipment of the returned product, whichever occurs first.
7. The User is obliged to return the Products to the Seller no later than 14 days from the date on which the User notified the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. The deadline is met if the User sends the Products he is returning before the expiry of the 14-day period to the above-mentioned address.
8. The User shall cover the direct costs of returning the goods as a result of the cancellation of the contract (costs of sending the Product to the Seller). The seller does not accept shipments returned at the consignee's expense.
9. The User is responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product as a result of its use in a manner that exceeds what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. The User should return the Product with the label preserved.
§ 9. Product complaint
1. The Seller complies with the obligation to deliver Products without defects.
2. Pursuant to the statutory warranty provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, the Seller is responsible for any non-conformity of the Product with the Sales Agreement that exists upon delivery of the Product and occurs within two years of delivery. Complaints about the Product can be submitted up to two years from the delivery of the Product, but no later than two months from the establishment of non-compliance with the agreement.
3. Complaints based on the legal guarantee can be submitted by sending the Product to the address: Sofia, ZIP Code 1404, Slavovitsa St., bl. 24E, office 2, Bulgaria with a note: "DoggoCollar store - "CLAIM". Please attach to the advertised Product proof of purchase (invoice) and a description of the noticed defect together with the preferred method of satisfying the complaint - repair or replacement of the Product, and if this is not possible, a price reduction or return of the price paid for the Product.
4. The seller will act on a complaint no later than one month from the date of its submission. The Seller may repair or replace, reduce the price or refund the amount paid if the Products purchased are found to be defective or do not look and work as advertised.
§ 10. Conditions for provision of services by the Shop electronically
1. The customer who uses the Store undertakes in particular:
a) not to provide and not to forward content prohibited by law;
b) to use the Store in a way that does not disrupt the work of the latter and in particular by using the relevant programs and devices;
c) not to take actions such as: sending and placing in the Store unsolicited commercial information (spam);
d) to use the Store in a way that does not cause difficulties for other Customers and the Seller;
e) to use the Store in a way, consistent with the provisions of the law in force in Bulgaria and the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
2. The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly. The Customer must inform the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Store.
§ 11. Final provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, promotions and change the prices of the Products in the Store without affecting the rights acquired by the Customer, including in particular the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreements concluded before the change.
2. The provisions of the generally applicable law of the Republic of Bulgaria, and in particular the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law and the Electronic Commerce Law, apply to matters not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions.
3. These General Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer, who is a user, to which he is entitled according to the mandatory legal provisions. In case of contradictions between the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and mandatory legal provisions granting rights to users, the statutory provisions shall prevail. Partial invalidity does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions in these General Terms and Conditions.
4. The seller reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions for important reasons. Important reasons justifying the amendment of the General Terms and Conditions are, in particular, the change of the generally applicable legislation, organizational changes on the part of the Seller, expansion of the services provided by the Seller, without additional possibility for the Seller to provide services according to these conditions. The Seller will inform the Customers about the new content of the General Terms and Conditions electronically. In the event that he does not accept the content of the new General Terms and Conditions, the Customer has the right at any time to terminate the contract concluded with the Seller regarding the Customer's Profile by declaring to the Seller his will to delete the Customer's Profile.
5. Orders placed by the Customer before the day of entry into force of the new General Terms and Conditions will be executed on the basis of the previous ones accepted by the Customer on the day of submission of the Order.
6. These General Terms and Conditions enter into force on 01.07.2022.
East Park Trader Center,
Got any questions? Drop us an email at email@example.com.