DHL Express worldwide shipping. Made & delivered from the EU. 🇪🇺
“Personal Data” means any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly on the basis of this information which may be comprised of name, identification number, address, location, online identification, etc.
“Processing of Personal Data” means any operation or set of operations which may be performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, rendering, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
“DoggoCollar” means DoggoCollar OOD, a company duly incorporated under Bulgarian law, registered with the Commercial Register to the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria with Company No 206695547.
“GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Data Controller
The controller of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is DoggoCollar. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What Data Do We Process?
Data provided to DoggoCollar by its customers:
- email address
– phone number
– address (including street name, zip code, city, country)
– payment information (including name, billing address, shipping address, credit card numbers)
– date of birth
– profile pictures
– pet dog data (breed, date of birth of dog)
– GPS position of the DoggoCollar tracking device on the map
Data collected by external services:
- IP address
– browser type
– time zone
– referrer URL
– exit pages
– operating system
– date/time stamp
– usage data
– log data
5. Purposes for Processing of Personal Data
Provide our services
- log into your account
– authenticate the access to your account
– provide access to your dog’s location
– display your dog’s location history
– create geo-fence zones
– log your dog’s activity
– send you push notifications about in-app events & other marketing and business news
Selling & shipping goods
- process purchase orders
– ship purchased goods to your location
- monitoring, analysis and improvement of our products and services, including any research and development we undertake to create new hardware devices & software products
– marketing, including but not limited to the setting up of marketing campaigns via different platforms and mediums both offline and online, newsletter campaigns, affiliate marketing tools and other marketing and advertising tools
– company organization & administration
Legal compliance & enforcement
- compliance with our legal obligations under the relevant laws and regulations (such as mandatory provision of information requested by legal authorities)
6. Transfer of Data to Third Parties
- DoggoCollar uses Google Analytics & Firebase to improve its services and products. The statistics gathered by Google Analytics help us deliver the best possible hardware, software and ad experience. Google Analytics may record clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity, other activities that you voluntarily complete on DoggoCollar’s website. The information on your usage of our website is usually delivered to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website and provide us with further services in order to improve our products and your experience. Please check the company information regarding Google Analytics below:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001;
Overview on data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en;
- DoggoCollar uses Shopify to process orders & payments. Customer personal data is initially processed by Shopify International Limited (Ireland), Shopify Inc. (Canada), or Shopify Commerce Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), depending on the location of the data subject. Customer personal data might then be transferred to other Shopify entities for storage and as necessary to provide their services.
Please find a list of subprocessors here:https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR/subprocessors.
- DoggoCollar uses MailChimp to send out newsletters. We do not send unsolicited newsletters. Newsletters are only sent to users who have opted-in to receive them. E-mail addresses as well as additional data belonging to newsletter subscribers will be stored on servers owned by MailChimp. MailChimp’s company details are the following: MailChimp, an email distribution platform by Rocket Science Group (Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA).
- DoggoCollar may use additional services, apart from these listed above, to ensure the best possible experience for our clients and the continued improvement of our products. We always make sure to keep the data transfer to the minimum and ensure we only transfer data that serves our legitimate business ends and the satisfactory experience of our clients.
7. Duration of Personal Data Storage
– We will store your Personal Data for a period of 5 years from the last time you accessed your account. This is done to ensure that if you decide to use DoggoCollar’s services again, you will not be required to create a new account
– We will store firstparty persistent cookies for a period of one year
– If you delete your account, all Personal Data will be deleted, unless data is necessary for fulfilment of any contractual obligations/statutory requirements/accounting purposes
8. Right of Access, Rectification, Erasure, Restriction, Objection, Portability with Regards to Personal Data and Withdrawal of Consent
– You have the right of:
access to your Personal Data,
rectification of your Personal Data,
erasure of your Personal Data,
restriction of Processing of Personal Data,
objection to Processing of Personal Data,
data portability (i.e. the right to receive your Personal Data which you provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from DoggoCollar),
withdrawal of consent for Processing of Personal Data
– If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please contact us at email@example.com
9. Miscellaneous Provisions
Legal basis for the Processing of Personal Data
- DoggoCollar processes Personal Data only in the instances in which the user has given explicit consent and on the basis of imperative legal obligations
– The processing of Personal Data is carried out in compliance with the GDPR and Art. 4, paragraph 1, item 2 and 3 of the Bulgarian Protection of Personal Data Act, promulgated in State Gazette, Issue 1 on 4.01.2012, including all subsequent amendments
– The processing of Personal Data is carried out in accordance with the principle of transparency. This is your data and you have a right to know how and for what reason it is used
– The processing of Personal Data is carried out under adequate technical and organizational security conditions. This ensures a very high level of protection against loss, unlawful and unauthorized use of the Personal Data. The access to Personal Data is restricted to DoggoCollar’s team and those third parties with which sharing of the Personal Data is necessary in relation to our purposes listed in Article 5
– In case the provided Personal Data is incorrect or incomplete, DoggoCollar adopts the measures appropriate for the rectification or erasure of the Data whenever such measures are necessary
- The Client understands that the information, falling under the notion of Personal Data, must be submitted to DoggoCollar correctly. The submission of wrongful information constitutes a reason for which DoggoCollar may terminate the contract. You may always contact us in case you would like to rectify the submitted information.
- When uploading pictures, you confirm that any persons depicted in the pictures have given their express consent to have their pictures uploaded.
Usage of Minors
- Users under the age of 18 are not allowed to transmit any personally identifying information to DoggoCollar without their legal guardian’s consent.
Right to complain
– You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with Personal Data protection at any time. The supervisory authority of DoggoCollar’s activity as a controller of Personal Data is the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria, website: cpdp.bg
East Park Trader Center,
Got any questions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.